My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.theastromaidchronicles.com
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Scant News

Hello, everyone!

I just noticed it's been a helluvalongtime since I last posted. This if, of course, entirely my fault.

Since we got to Lima, I've been what you could technically call a recluse. If I were a crab, I would be the hermit variety. If there were a crazy dreadlocked cat lady without any cats because she's allergic, that would be me.

I wonder if the family whose house we live in think that I am just in here all day, sleeping. I might think that.

Really, what I'm doing in here all day is a lot of writing, a lot of reading, and a lot of working. And I'm having a great time! Also, a lot of great eating, as referenced in the last post. Also a lot of great yoga (seriously, my practice has gone through the roof. It's awesome.).

I knew it might look suspicious to anyone who doesn't really know what I do, though. A lot of people don't understand what it is to 'work from home'; half the time, I can barely believe it. So I explained to the landlords here from day one that I "work for a non-profit" and "am a writer". Both true things. Both offered in hopes that they will excuse any odd reclusivity.

That being said, I'm still alive, despite the lack of updates. I will publish something more inherently interesting in the near future.

In the meantime, I signed up at Bloglovin, and it would be GREAT if you could follow me there! Check it out: Follow my blog with Bloglovin. It's part of my plan for world domination. I mean, greater blog recognition.

*clears throat*

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment