My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.theastromaidchronicles.com
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This!

Friday, July 18, 2014

A Month In America

Readers, Followers, Lovers and Others,

I apologize for the lengthy delay. I'm not usually SO bad about updating!

But, it must be known, that Jorge and I had one freaking jam-packed month in America!

I'm not just talking busy, I'm talking, DOING ALL THE THINGS.

We went to a 4-day festival in Michigan, he met almost all of the family, we explored Sandusky and northern Ohio, we flew to Nashville and spent a weekend there, we visited parks, we walked dogs, we watched (almost) every match of the World Cup, he met and spent time with 95% of my best friends, we held multiple cookouts for both friends and family, we went to Cedar Point, we had 4th of July celebrations, we went to the beach, we got in the lake, we went to Kelley's Island, we went to Put in Bay, we had dinner at friends' houses, we went to a local music festival, we saw a lighthouse, we parasailed, we ate so much food I don't wanna talk about it, and, most of all...we enjoyed a freaking awesome summer in northern Ohio!

On top of all of this, I was still working (though reduced hours). The only thing I had to put on hold was WRITING. Sigh.

Here's some photographic proof of stuff!

Lovers on the 4th of July

Jorge checks out Lake Erie and Cedar Point Beach

On a little walk with Storm, my dad's new pup, through Osborne Park

Jorge showing his prowess in asados

After a great visit in Nashville with my mom and stepdad!

On a daytrip to Put-in-Bay with friends!

Helping good friends install laminate flooring for their dance studio!

A self-portrait of the occasional cameraman


No comments:

Post a Comment