My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.theastromaidchronicles.com
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

All in a night's work...

Pouring a Schop (draft); it's Kunstmann.
I am a sub-par bartender because I don't drink beer 
and don't understand beer terminology...
nor do I care to learn. The most you'll get out of me is, "It's an amber beer,
and no, we don't carry any cerveza negra. Get a Heineken and shut up."

Guitarist for the tango group.
The Tango is very Argentine; you could tell the Argentine 
members of the audience based on who was reacting
the loudest/most fervently in favor of every tango song. 

Lovely performance by these two;
I can't wait to visit the 'tanquerias' in Argentina!

Our team! Leo (the French DJ), me, Amanda, 
and Keko, our boss (and the bar owner).
We have a lot of fun together...
which includes the implementation of unnecessary dress codes, 
as seen above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment