My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.theastromaidchronicles.com
and update your bookmarks.

Translate This!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snapshots in December

A little friend I like to call 'caracol' (snail).
These lil' guys are everywhere.
Be careful not to smoosh them on the sidewalk!


Us girls with Francisca, a friend who was giving 
Amanda and Leslie Spanish lessons.
It was always a treat to sit in on the classes...
(more for entertainment purposes!)


Robert and I posing in downtown Puerto Varas.
I look inexcusably 90's and I'm not sure how it happened.
But there it is. 

This is the Garage, where Amanda and I work
as two overly-enthusiastic and color-coordinated bartenders.
We frequently dance in sync and are rarely seen not having a good ass time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment